Warmest Greetings, ALSAians!
Prepare yourself to join the ALSA Legal Workshop 2023 in cooperation with Dalimunthe & Tampubolon Lawyers, with a focus on the theme “Legal and Regulatory Considerations: Compliance in Franchise Operations.” This exciting workshop will take place at the Faculty of Law, Hasanuddin University, on July 29th-30th, 2023.
If you are interested in participating, please ensure that you meet the following requirements:
1. Law Students in Indonesia;
2. Currently undertaking 4th Semester & Above (Up Until 3 Years Graduated);
3. Academic Transcript; and
4. Curriculum Vitae (CV).
By joining this ALSA Legal Workshop, as a participant, you will gain various benefits, such as:
2. Comprehensive Understanding on Franchise Agreement;
3. Presentation Material; and
4. Get Privilege on Internship Application at Dalimunthe & Tampubolon Lawyers.
To apply, please complete the requirements and fill out the registration form available at:
All necessary documents must be submitted no later than July 28, 2023, at 23.59 WITA.
If you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact:
Striving in Unity,
Gaining Success with Dignity.
Always be One!